If you are reading this, there’s a good chance you are one of the many people who have recently fallen in love with Heyday headphones. They offer great sound quality and unparalleled comfort, making them the perfect choice for anyone on the go. Looking for a way to connect your Heyday headphones? Here’s a quick guide on How To Connect Heyday Headphones! Whether you’re using an iPhone, Android phone, or computer, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
How To Connect Heyday Headphones With iPhone:
If you’re using an iPhone, there are two ways to connect your Heyday headphones. The first is via Bluetooth, and the second is with a standard 3.5mm audio cable.
To connect via Bluetooth, simply turn on your Heyday headphones make sure they are fully charged, and then open the Settings app on your iPhone. Tap “Bluetooth” and make sure the switch next to “Bluetooth” is turned on. Then, find your Heyday headphones in the list of devices and tap on them to connect. That’s all there is to it!
If you prefer to use a wired connection, simply plug the 3.5mm audio cable into the headphone jack on your iPhone. Then, plug the other end of the cable into the “audio in” port on your Heyday headphones. Once everything is plugged in, you should be good to go.
How To Connect Heyday Headphones With Android:
Connecting your Heyday headphones to an Android device is similar to connecting them to an iPhone. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device. This can be done by going to Settings Connections > Bluetooth.
- Turn on your Heyday headphones by holding down the power button for 3 -5 seconds.
- Select “Heyday Headphones” from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Once connected, you will hear a voice prompt saying “connected” coming from your headphones.
You are now ready to use your Heyday headphones with your Android device!
you might be interested in Are Expensive Headphones Worth It
How To Connect Heyday Headphones With A Computer or MAC:
If you have Heyday headphones and want to use them with your computer, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that your Heyday headphones are charged. If they are not, plug them into an outlet using the included charger. Once they are charged, you can begin the process of connecting them to your computer.
1. Open the Bluetooth settings on your computer. This can be found in the Control Panel on a Windows computer, or in the System Preferences on a Mac.
2. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and then click “Add Device”.
3. Your computer will now search for Bluetooth devices. When it finds your Heyday headphones, it will show them as an available device.
4. Click on your Heyday headphones in the list of available devices and then click “Pair”.
5. Your computer will now connect to your Heyday headphones and you will be able to use them to listen to music, podcasts, or any other audio.
If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to the budsera team for personal assistance. We hope this guide was helpful and that you enjoy using your Heyday headphones!
Please read the FAQ section below for more information.
- 6 Things to know before buying earbuds for PS4 - March 1, 2023
- How To Stop Headphones From Peeling And Cracking - February 28, 2023
- Wireless vs. Wired Headphones: Which is Best for Your Workout? - February 26, 2023